Wednesday, July 8, 2009

What Is The Recovery Time On A Stomach Aneurysm

more mundane or more mondina?

Ben
two social evenings have marked my week, something rare for a usually touches the peak of high society dinner in front of sky in the throes of a furious zapping that usually calms down only on the program more trash the entire package. The first was a showcase, ergo the submission of a CD in a place close to home. Everything comes from a friend of my sweetheart who invites her friend to hear singing. I imagine those things losers in the pub while the third category where the wretched of the moment is mitered, waiters shouting orders to the kitchen to block the entry. But this was a night put on a grand scale. I state that I am being close to home and we go to my sweet spot as two dressed down to throw the garbage bag. Grooming the list entry in search of our names but do not seem to come out. While this humiliating task is accomplished, we doubled the order by: Pamela Prati with toyboy husband South American in tow, a group of elderly ladies who have come to Buenos Aires, which sported a Miss will have had more or less the age of my mother and that the band has conquered it at the time of General Videla, and an unidentified starlet fiction. Soon after we cross the threshold, inside there are more paparazzi than guests, wine and free food and a television audience of undergrowth respectable but only I suffered cathode of garbage, I recognize. At the first corner I run into Nathalie Caldonazzo that false eyelashes are longer than all of the deer park of the Gran Paradiso put together, her breasts filled to 2.20 and a very nice face. The escort Miss Buenos Aires 1972, swoop on the first celebrities such as hungry dogs on a bone. To entertain Nat, on two feet and heels more gums in the mouth of Varenne, there Tiziana Rocca, the first lady of Roman events, she and her husband Giulio Base, "actor" and "director", are regulars at Porta to-door every time we talk about family, the real one, that based on Catholic values. I am living a spot of the CEI and the most hateful and pathetic of a saint Maria Goretti revived. Right behind Stefania Orlando, the former Andrea Roncato and television presence in the various third-rate transmissions of RAI. Prince Giovannelli, slimy and greasy noble Roman Capitoline parsley worldliness. Host of the show a voice actor-actor with whom I had, because a customer made a huge figure of shit just two days before and that I looked good and healthy. The character in question, which will cost less than anyone else, had the evening and heading off after the fourth glass of wine started calling to transcend the musicians on stage like a fish when the fish market offers. La Rocca has risked a faint and called for restraint with dirty looks and jerky movements of hands, but to give back to its matte patina evening glamor. Continue to get famous and the photographers who immortalized in famosette poses calendar mechanic but I Financo, a collector of TV nerds, barely recognize. The highlight is achieved when the evening comes on stage to duet with the singer, Bianca Guaccero that I had absolutely no notice and I did not know how to categorize and I explained to my sweet and D. Who the hell it was. The icing on the cake, Pamela Prati has danced on the notes of the closing track. What can I say ... the first is a hundred times thinner than it looks on TV, according to live seems a little 'less trans and a third to 50 years, has a physique that most of us would have signed for at least 30. For those also interested in the music, the singer was Senit, I had never felt, a sort of Aretha Franklin the hills of Bologna, tanned like the nano and intuition would also rather lella (translation: gay woman). Bella voce.
La seconda serata mondana c’รจ stata ieri ma questa ve la racconto nel prossimo post.

0 comments:

Post a Comment