Thanks to the great Don Alfredo, the ceremony was simple but effective, even Alexander seemed to listen attentively to his words!
Since I like things "made" rather than opt for dinner at the restaurant I decided to complicate life and take advantage of our small garden to offer all guests a refreshment / aperitifs with rice salad, gnocchi with olives, stuffed pancakes, all rigorously made by me ... with a small contribution of mother and sister! ... Obviously the days before the party, including cleaning and cooking, with a Pupetto to watch (thanks to injured dad who helped me in this!) I have done nothing but regret this decision ... yes, the cake beautifully over here is not my work ... I would be really good trooooppo! Beautiful, but also very good ... so that in these days I got a tummy ache to end the lack of advanced! In his little well
Alessandro ha gradito il dolce: per fare una foto Luigi gli ha avvicinato il bavaglino al cioccolato e lui ne ha subito approfittato per allungare la lingua!! Risultato?!? Si è tutto macchiato la polo bianca Trussardi che indossava!!!! Possibile che devo togliere le macchie di cioccolato dalla maglietta di un bambino di 3 mesi?!?! :-)
Certo, sono arrivata a domenica sera esausta, ma così soddisfatta di tutto, del mio bambino, della mia bella famiglia, grata di tutti i complimenti ricevuti dalle persone che ci vogliono bene e che hanno festeggiato con noi this important moment, that if you go back I would do the same! Every effort has paid off!
0 comments:
Post a Comment