Third place:
I seen beyonce at burger king is my trash myth of the week: Cazwell, New York rapper white and gay, queer response to Eminem. the piece is brilliant, I would like jonny makeup became my classmate and the trans version of Beyonce I find phenomenal.
Second place:
Another piece of Caz, Watch my mouth, except for a guest star as Amanda Lepore, born Armando, simple icon David Lachapelle.
And, drum roll in the first place the real hit of the summer, the tune that there leverete more from the head ...
Anal Beat Immanuel Casto deserves the hit parade for the gracefulness of the lines and the subtle sexual innuendo.
this summer on the beach wherever you are, you want to see the play jouer dance of 2009! up! all together! mimed after me ... Doggy ... crowded ... anal beat beat beat beat beat beat anal ... are already possessed by the rhythm ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment