Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Where Can I Buy Kevin Murphy Products

ALE ... UNTITLED

How long I do not write that! And it is useless to repeat the reasons ... it's hard but be patient a couple of weeks!
Alex is fine, Friday I did the control from the origin: I'm fit and the child grows, it is now about 2.2 kg more than they should ... ... chubby babies are beautiful, but I hope to slow down Whereas a minute ... where must leave ...
The next and last control (already?!?) Will be around March 10 and in the meantime I have to go to prepare the hospital with the midwife my folder e. .. pack your bags! What you need to Ale I've got it all, it lacks a bit 'new linen for me that I hope to buy up in the next two weeks!
Also Saturday I started the course as well prepartum ... well, here we are and we are preparing in the best way to accommodate the pet!
And of course, as a good mother who embroider, ccrocetta some free time for my baby I put it by force!
This item is for a strip SHEET that as soon as I get time to buy the stuff, my mother cucirà

Photobucket

Special dell'apetta fly-sleeper


And finally a little out of the program: chicks and flowers on this set socchiotto door and door bottle gave me Annatesoruccio!


Photobucket

Speaking of gifts, the mailman these days are working overtime: Bustone arrive every morning of the fat guy with the squares for the quilt and many other thoughts posted by cute girls forum crocettine .
Thanks to all, will soon begin to put some photos!
Good night to all ... hoping that it is also mine, lately I sleep so light ... tantaaaaaaaa and want to sleep on your stomach! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment