Sunday, February 15, 2009

Main Side Effect Of Medication, Lactation

SCATOLINA CON FARFALLINA

In November, the forum crocettine had launched a riddle about the name we chose for our baby ... thinking it was difficult with all the possible names that are there in the world! But the correct answer is reached only at the third attempt by Manuela-Bubu03 ... then it was deserved (it could almost be a threat Hahaha!) An award made by me!
And shame, since November I was able to send the gift just a few weeks ago, although it was ready in January (I warned that Manuel would not be able to do so before) ... unfortunately I have not heard about the arrival of the envelope, I show the same but what I did with my hands: a box, colored with watercolor, with a throttle ricamino done with a variegated hand dyed yarn (which she had regalo Stefi per il ChocoSwap!) su lino variegato...è solo un piccolo pensiero ma mi sembra sia venuto davvero fine e delicato!

Photobucket

Oggi siamo stati a pranzo dai miei e ho portato a mia mamma il ricamo del fiocco e del lenzuolino da confezionare; abbiamo parlato anche di come fare la trapunta con i quadretti che mi stanno arrivando dalle amiche del forum...non vedo l'ora di avere tutto pronto!!!
Proprio ieri ho lavato tutti i body, tutine, calzini, cappellini, ghettine, magliettine ecc... per Alessandro, comincia a venirmi un po' l'ansia di non riuscire a preparare tutto in orario!!!! Eh già, perchè mi sembra di aver fatto il test solo ieri, and yet my little man is almost ready to quit, missing just over a month!
And luckily I still have only a week of work ... then the mother can give everything for his child ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment